Port Guatemala City is a highly efficient port that gets a variety of imports annually. However, the most notable cargo is construction equipment and manufacturing equipment such as gin machinery. With a reliable international shipping company like K International, transporting all types of cargo in a container to Guatemala is efficient, safe, and affordable. With our construction equipment shipping services we can help transport excavators / bulldozers / dump trucks / cranes.
- The Port of Guatemala City is Guatemala’s largest Pacific port, and is responsible for a wide majority of the country’s maritime traffic beginning during the 20thcentury.
- The port accepts approximately 358,000 containers of various size every year.
- The container cargo that Guatemala handles annually is competitive among other Central American countries. By number of tons accepted annually, Guatemala is behind only Costa Rica and Panama.
- The Port of Guatemala City is currently undergoing renovations. With the additional terminal, the port will be able to accept about 340,000 more containers annually when the facility becomes operational.
- The port can accept all types of construction equipment, such as cranes, bulldozers, and dump trucks, as well as manufacturing equipment, like gin machinery. These imports are among the most popular in the port, as they contribute to the growth of Guatemala’s economy through the manufacturing industry.
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!