Shipping construction equipment, including cranes, bulldozers, dump trucks, tractor trailers, and more, is K International’s specialty! That’s why if you ever need to ship heavy equipment to Port Lagos, Nigeria from the United States, look no further than K international’s construction equipment shipping services!
A reliable international shipping company like K International is capable of taking care of transporting your construction of high-heavy equipment overseas to Nigeria quickly, safely, and for an affordable price.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
- and more!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.