- Are you a foreign-based vendor looking to market or distribute your merchandise in the United States?
- Are you located outside of the United States and want to compete in the American domestic market without the expense and hassle of opening a branch office? Do you want to sell directly to U.S. customers?
- Does your potential American customer not want to get involved with customs formalities and prefer to buy on the local market, and you have no solution?
If any of the questions above apply to you, we are in a position to help. As one of the leading international shipping companies, customers trust K International to handle all of their international shipping services. K International will arrange everything to provide you with a valid tax ID number and set you up as an Importer of Record. You will be able to sell directly on the basis of free house delivered – duty paid (DDP), resulting in no corporate income tax consequences in the United States. K International will obtain the necessary customs bond and will arrange customs clearance in your name. Regardless of your selling terms, we can use your commercial invoice to ensure compliance with all U.S. Customs import regulations.
Upon request, K International can also collect payment for your merchandise at the time of delivery. We will calculate complete freight charges, help you establish the correct DDP value and will deliver your consignment as per your instructions.
- Are you managing a business abroad and looking to export merchandise from the United States?
- Are you located outside of the United States and want to buy from various vendors without the expense and hassle of opening a branch office? Do you want to buy directly from U.S. suppliers and need international shipping services?
- Does your seller not want to get involved with overseas shipping formalities and offers to sell to you on a FCA (FOB factory) basis only?
K International is able to consolidate all your shipments at warehouses at US ports and ship full container loads resulting in substantial cost savings. We can also ship less-than-container (LCL) for smaller cargo that does not fill an entire container. Upon request, K International will pay your vendor on your behalf either upon pick-up or upon receipt of cargo at any of our warehouses. Utilizing our vast global network of reliable overseas shipping companies, we will calculate competitive freight charges door to door and will deliver your consignment as per your instructions to any place in the world.