K International is an international shipping company with experience transporting cars/ vehicles/ automobiles, as well as other types of cargo, from the United States to virtually any port in the world, including Port Auckland, New Zealand. With K International, clients can transport contemporary, vintage, or classic autos with ease from all ports in the United States. Depending on the type and quantity of automobiles being shipped, K International can suggest either container or roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) options!
K International can offer many international shipping services to clients looking to transport automobiles/ vehicles/ cars, or cargo such as construction equipment including skidders / motor graders / dump trucks / excavators, to Port Auckland, New Zealand:
- USA heavy equipment hauling services of your construction equipment from door to the port of exit. We can pick-up and deliver your unit via flatbed, step deck and other types of trailers to the port.
- International documentation compliance: K International Transport has years of experience assisting our customers with securing the proper loading certificates, certificates of origin and other compliance documentation needed for heavy machinery transport
- High heavy construction equipment dismantling and loading into ocean container
- Heavy equipment cleaning service – all construction equipment must be free of dirt and in running condition prior to delivery to port
- Break-bulk cargo shipping for heavy machinery dismantled into pieces too large for the container including the international shipping of: bulldozer buckets, excavator blades, cabs, crane booms and more.
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!