With the reliable Port Callao in Peru and a trustworthy international shipping company like K International, transporting automobiles / cars / vehicles overseas is easy, efficient, and affordable! Port Callao, Peru can offer many notable services to make overseas car transport worth it for U.S clients, including:
- Since the enactment of the PTPA international shipping services to Peru from the United States increased by over 400%.
- In addition to handling container cargo, the port also has facilities for roll-on / roll-off vessels allowing for the shipment of oversized and rolling cargo such as trucks, buses, cars, construction equipment and heavy machinery into Callao, Peru from the USA and other countries.
- The Ferrocarril Central Andino Railway connects the port of Callao with the capital city of Lima and interior Peru, thus providing extended international shipping services within Peru. The railway is currently the 2nd highest railroad in the world.
K International can offer many international automobile shipping services for clients in the United States who are thinking about transporting vehicles / cars / automobiles to Peru:
- Shipping a 20′, 40′, or 45′ container (depending the size and quantity of your cargo) overseas to Port Callao
- Roll-on/roll-off shipping for cars and wheeled cargo
- Shipping out of any port in the United States, including from those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, California, Washington, or more!
- Help with loading and unloading the container in the U.S port and in Callao upon arrival.
- Inland trucking and transportation services from door to port in the United States.
- Customs Clearance and export formalities in the United States
For more information about international shipping to Peru, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us at Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page for a quote today!