For clients looking to ship a car/ automobile/ vehicle to Lebanon, a reliable international shipping company and an efficient port can greatly ease the process. With K International and the Port of Beirut, clients have access to both!
With K International’s overseas car transport services, we can ship our clients’ automobiles/ vehicles/ cars , whether they are contemporary, vintage, or classic.
A few notable features of Port Beirut include:
- Although there are 16 quays in Port Beirut, the 16th is the most utilized because of its new container terminal. This terminal is capable of handling 745,000 TEU per year.
- The port underwent many important renovations and expansions after the Lebanese Civil War in 1990.
- Port Beirut lacks a rail connection, but the future reinstatement of the rail system in Lebanon will provide a railway link to the port.
- Because of the high volume of cargo accepted, the Beirut Container Terminal Consortium now utilizes the older quays for the smaller incoming container ships when quay 16 is in use.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for automobiles inside containers from the United States to Lebanon is also available.
- Overseas car shipping to Lebanon from the United States via roll-on / roll-off shipping services.
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page!