With K International, a reliable international shipping company, shipping overseas to countries on the West African coast is hassle-free for the client, and affordable as well. Services offered by these companies are especially beneficial, because as Caterpillar / Komatsu / Kobelco products such as cranes, bulldozers, and excavators gain popularity, the increase of international construction equipment shipping follows suit.
K International can help you ship construction equipment overseas to the Walvis Bay Port in Namibia, as well as any other country in Africa, for an affordable price, via container or roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) vessel if the cargo is wheeled!
K International’s international shipping services can help you ship overseas easily and efficiently
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country on the West African Coast.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We will even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
- and more!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.