Whether clients are shipping machinery, bulldozers, tractor trailers, excavators, or more from Kobelco/ Komatsu/ Caterpillar/ Hitachi, K International can help our clients accomplish their goals. Transporting all cargo to Port Kandla, India can be hassle-free for clients.
[CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
If shipping to India’s west coast, a reliable international shipping company
like K International can help you transport your cargo to Port of Kandla, India.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo.
- Heavy machinery shipping to Kandla and nearby Mundra, India from the United States.
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
By Tonyhymac [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.