With a reliable and trustworthy international shipping company, transporting construction equipment overseas is easy, affordable, and hassle-free for even the most inexperienced clients. In addition, the Port of Morocco is an exceptional port for all clients, regardless of what they are shipping. Clients can transport all types of equipment, including bulldozers / cranes /tractor trailers / excavators, to Port Casablanca with the help of international construction equipment shipping services and a great port.
Some notable features of Port Casablanca, Morocco include:
- Morocco’s location on Africa’s Atlantic coast, allowing for the efficient transport of cargo to Morocco as well as surrounding countries
- It is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, which makes it noteworthy in itself
- It started as a small port that transported wool for the textile industry, but is now modernized, and able to accommodate many international shipping services and types of cargo.
- Can hold up to 35 ships at a time.
- New terminal is equipped to handle container and roll-on/ roll-off cargo for overseas automobile shipping and heavy equipment shipping
K International can offer incredible international shipping services, including but not limited to:
- We will ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located too far from a port city, we can offer our inland trucking and transportation services to transport it to a port before shipping it overseas.
- Overseas car transport services to safely and efficiently ship your car overseas.
- Roll-on/roll-off services to transport your automobile or wheeled cargo safely!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!