International construction equipment shipping services for clients of overseas transport make it easy to ship Kobelco/ Caterpillar / Komatsu equipment to Port Dakar, Senegal from virtually anywhere in the United States! Reliable international shipping companies like K International can make the process hassle-free and affordable for the clients!
- We can ship from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- We can set our clients up with reliable truckers for inland trucking and transportation of the container to the port of origin
- We can offer both ro/ro and container services for transporting your equipment to Senegal
- We offer rigging and dismantling services for loading your cargo.
- Finally, we’ll offer help with export formalities and customs clearance!
The port in Senegal can help the international shipping process easier for clients transporting cargo from the United States. Some notable features of Port Dakar, Senegal include:
- The port of Dakar is equipped with some of the latest cargo handling equipment in the industry. Today the port has 10 quays with 18 cranes, 2 of which are capable of handling equipment from the world’s largest container shipping vessels
- The roll-on / roll-off terminal is capable of handling international car shipping and construction equipment shipping services to Dakar. The ro/ro terminal also serves as a transshipment point for cargo destined to other western African nations.
- Due to its important strategic location, the country of France still maintains an active fleet at the port of Dakar.
- Over 50% of the truck traffic within Senegal is between the port of Dakar and the city of Bamako in Mali.
For more information, contact us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page today!