Shipping to Port of Monrovia, Liberia is hassle-free due to its efficient and constantly-improving port, as well as the existence of reliable and experienced international shipping companies. Despite handling 95% of Liberia’s total international trade volume, Port Monrovia boasts an impressive record. K International can help clients ship virtually anything, including bulldozers/ tractor trailers/ stone trenchers/ stone cutters/ cranes/ excavators from Kobelco/ Komatsu/ Hitachi/ Caterpillar. International construction equipment shipping, for cargo of virtually any size, is affordable, efficient, and straight-forward when shipping from the United States to Port Monrovia.
The efficiency of the Port of Monrovia is complemented by the work done by experienced international shipping companies, like K International. Some international construction equipment shipping services offered include:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to Port Monrovia, Liberia.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services to Liberia.
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.