Thanks to reliable construction equipment shipping services, transporting construction equipment and high-heavy equipment is easy and efficient. An experienced international shipping company like K International can get you an affordable price to ship equipment to Port Karachi, Pakistan, including excavators / dump trucks / tractor trailers / bulldozers.
Some notable features of Port Karachi include
- :With the expansion of the port, the annual tonnage accepted by each container terminal will rise from 300,000 TEUs to 400,000 TEUs.
- The port is becoming increasingly concerned with environmental issues involving the nearby mangrove forests, and is looking for ways to mediate the damage the port has caused and to minimize it in the future.
- Besides just having a container ship terminal, each wharf also has several other amenities including a ship repair facility, shipyard, naval dockyard, the Karachi Naval Base,and the Kiamari Boat Club.
By Alf va n Beem [CC0], from Wikimedia Commons
With the help of our construction equipment shipping services, K International can prepare your shipment of dump trucks, or other heavy equipment, to Pakistan. These services include:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo, like dump trucks in some cases.
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
By Umargondal [CC BY-SA 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0)], from Wikimedia Commons
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or skype us at kinternationalny.