International shipping companies like K International specialize in transporting virtually all types of cargo overseas. One popular export is construction equipment, especially to Ports in West Africa and the Middle East. With K International, clients can transport all construction equipment and heavy equipment to Port Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania from any port in the United States, including:
- Dump Trucks
- Tractor Trailers
- Agricultural Equipment
- and more!
With our international construction equipment shipping services, clients can ship all of their heavy equipment, including Kobelco / Caterpillar / Komatsu, to Tanzania easily, efficiently, and for an affordable price.
A reliable international shipping company like K International can offer many services for transporting heavy equipment and other cargo overseas, including:
- International shipping services from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, and more!
- Inland Trucking and transportation services if your construction equipment is located outside of a port city. Our truckers are both reliable and affordable!
- Rigging and dismantling services for loading your equipment into a container, and unloading it once the container arrives to Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if your cargo is wheeled.
- Customs clearance and export formalities in the United States as well as Dar Es Salaam!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternational. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page for a shipping quote.