Port Alexandria, Egypt is a reliable port with experience in efficiently accepting construction equipment like excavators / dump trucks / cranes / tractor trailers from Kobelco, Komatsu, and Caterpillar. K International’s international construction equipment shipping services can effectively help clients transport heavy equipment from the United States to Port Alexandria, Egypt!
K International can offer several international shipping services including:
- USA heavy equipment hauling services of your construction equipment from door to the port of exit. We can pick-up and deliver your unit via flatbed, step deck and other types of trailers to the port.
- International documentation compliance: K International Transport has years of experience assisting our customers with securing the proper loading certificates, certificates of origin and other compliance documentation needed for heavy machinery transport
- Arranging pre-shipment inspection of export construction equipment destined for African countries that require this inspection.
- Arranging fumigation of construction equipment shipped in container from the USA to African countries that require fumigation prior to shipping.
- High heavy construction equipment dismantling and loading into ocean container
- Heavy equipment cleaning service – all construction equipment must be free of dirt and in running condition prior to delivery to port
- Break-bulk cargo shipping for heavy machinery dismantled into pieces too large for the container including the international shipping of: bulldozer buckets, excavator blades, cabs, crane booms and more.
With a reliable international shipping company like K International, transporting construction equipment overseas is easy and affordable. Call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page today!