Many clients are looking to transport all types of goods, including automobiles/ cars/ vehicles, donation goods, especially batteries, and construction equipment to port San Juan, Puerto Rico. With a reliable and experienced international shipping company, all clients can ship overseas via container FCL (full container load) or LCL (less-than-container-load) services, depending on the size and quantity of the cargo. With K International’s international shipping services, the process can be easy, affordable, and efficient.
All clients can transport batteries, autos, construction equipment, and other goods overseas to Puerto Rico with the help of K International.
K International can offer several overseas shipping services, including:
- Shipping a 20′, 40′, or 45′ container (depending the size and quantity of your cargo) overseas to Port San Juan
- Roll-on/roll-off shipping for cars and wheeled cargo
- Shipping out of any port in the United States, including from those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, California, Washington, or more!
- Help with loading and unloading the container in the U.S port and in Guam upon arrival.
- Inland trucking and transportation services from door to port in the United States.
- Customs Clearance and export formalities in the United States