For clients thinking about shipping to South Korea, a reliable international shipping company like K International can help clients transport all cargo to Port Masan from the United States. K International loves to transport automobiles/cars/vehicles, construction equipment, and commercial goods.
Some notable features of Masan, South Korea include:
- The cargo handling capacity of the piers located in Port Masan totals over 10 million tons.
- The port is a very busy market center for the export of marine products.
- Port Masan is expanding its facilities to adjust for higher volumes of cargo moving through the port.
- Port Masan opened in 1899 due to pressure from Japan for open trade, and transported shipments of marine products, cotton, salt, and consumer goods.
With K International’s services, shipping overseas can be hassle-free!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Overseas car shipping to South Korea from the United States.
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page!