When people think of America, they normally picture the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, or other New York monuments. But what about the West Coast? On this day in 1933, the Golden Gate Bridge was built. Fortunately, reliable international shipping companies like K International love to ship all types of cargo , including vintage automobiles an heavy equipment, from California to your target destination!
|Christian Mehlführer, User:Chmehl|
Whether you are shipping a vintage B&W, a bulldozer, or household goods, K International can help with these services!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port in California before they are shipped to anywhere in the world!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo, like a car with our international automobile shipping services!
- Containerized shipping with a reliable international shipping company
- and more!
|JGkatz|Jeffrey G. Katz|
For more information about how K International can help you ship your cargo overseas, call us anytime at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page today for an international shipping quote.