K International Transport believes that international shipping services can be easy and affordable enough to take advantage of. But what happens when you want to ship cargo to a land-locked country?
For example, Bolivia is the 5th largest country in South America, and is a popular destination for all kinds of cargo, including:
- Automobiles, with overseas car transport services
- Household goods for families living abroad
- Construction equipment with heavy equipment shipping services
No matter what you are trying to ship to Bolivia, we can get it there with containerized shipping.
|Bolivia is landlocked, but we can still ship your cargo!|
But how can K International Transport ship to Bolivia if it is landlocked? Well no worries! No matter what you would like to ship, we can get it to Bolivia through the port in Arica, Chile.
Because of this, shipping to Bolivia can be easy and hassle-free, especially with K International’s international shipping services:
- Ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including from New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, or California.
- Use our inland trucking and transportation services to get your cargo to a port if it is not already located near a port city.
- Position ocean containers at your warehouse for loading 20′, 40′, and 40’high-cube containers.
- If you are shipping an automobile, ensure its safety with our roll-on/roll-off services!
|The port in Arica, Chile can be used to ship cargo into Bolivia.|
There is no better way to ship cargo abroad to Bolivia from the United States, than through an international shipping company like K International Transport. Call today at 212-267-6400, Skype us at kinternationalny, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an international shipping rate from the United States to Bolivia through the port in Arica, Chile, visit our rate request page today!