International Special Events Cargo Shipments Under Carnet for Cargo Going and Coming back to Europe!
Experienced international shipping companies can offer clients various services and options for transporting cargo overseas, or importing into the United States. One such company, K International, can help clients ship special events cargo to and from Europe under carnet.
Carnet is an international customs and temporary import/export document used to clear customs in 86 countries without duties or import tax on cargo that will be re-exported shortly. With K International’s international shipping services, we can transport cargo to and from many countries in Europe under carnet, including:
- Port Southampton, UK
- Port Gothenburg, Sweden
- Port Livorno, Italy
- Port Bremerhaven, Germany
- Port Valencia, Spain
- Port Le Havre, France
- Port Antwerp, Belgium
K International can offer many international shipping services for clients importing and exporting to and from Europe:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
- and more!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.