As a leading expert in international shipping services from and to the United States, we have shipped from everywhere in the United States. Although we are able to ship from anywhere, some locations are more popular than others. The state of Ohio is one of the largest exporting states in the United States. In 2010 Ohio was the 8th largest exporting state and shipped to over 200 countries and territories worldwide. It should come as no surprise that international shipping services from all areas of Ohio including the major cities of Cleveland, Cincinnati and Columbus is widely available.
K International is among one of the leading experts in international shipping from the state of Ohio. Throughout the years we have handled project cargo shipping, container loading and shipping, heavy construction equipment shipping and international car shipping from the state of Ohio. Among some of the leading exports out of Ohio are machinery, vehicles, electrical machinery and plastics. Are you a company in Ohio looking to export overseas and need help? Do you have an international customer who sent in a large purchase order and you need help shipping from Ohio to the customer overseas? Are you a buyer overseas who located used or new machinery and parts in Ohio and need help shipping? Whether you are a buyer overseas or an exporting seller in Ohio we can help ship your cargo.
|Cincinnati-Middletown is the leading exporting city in the state of Ohio. Cincinnati exports over $15 billion worth of goods every year.|
Among some of the international shipping services we offer from Ohio are:
- Container loading and international shipping service from Ohio including the shipping of 20′, 40′ and 40’High-Cube Containers from Ohio
- International shipping services in conjunction with inland rail service from the major rail hubs in Cleveland, Cincinnati and Columbus
- Construction equipment shipping services from Ohio including: pick-up / inland service from the supplier in Ohio and delivery to the export port for international roll-on/roll-off and breakbulk shipping
- LCL (less than container load) and consolidation shipping service from Ohio for small packages that will need to be shipped overseas
- Special equipment handling including shipping 20′ and 40′ Open Top Containers from all points of Ohio
- Project cargo handling including rigging services, factory dismantling, and inland transport for oversized cargo and machinery from Ohio
When looking for one of the best international shipping companies offering international shipping services from Ohio, look no further than K International. Whether you need international shipping services from Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dayton, Akron, Columbus, Toledo or Canton we are are able to provide some of the best international shipping rates. For more information on our overseas shipping services from Ohio and to receive a international freight shipping quote from Ohio to any overseas destination contact us today via email or give us a call. Send a rate request email to email@example.com or give us a call at 212-267-6400 or on Skype at: kinternationalny. We will respond to all inquiries within 1-2 business days.
Ship from Ohio today!