With an experienced and reliable international shipping company, like K International transporting cars/ automobiles/ vehicles/ trucks overseas to Port Helsinki, Finland can be easy and affordable for clients in the United States.
K International can help clients transport vehicles via roll-on/roll-off vessel or container. Ro/Ro vessels are a popular option, as they allow the freight forwarding crew easily load the car by driving them onto the vessel before they are shipped to Finland. However, for classic cars and other non-running automobiles, containers are often a more plausible option. With K International’s overseas car transport services, clients don’t have to make this choice on their own!
By Garitzko [Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons
K International can offer many international shipping services
for those transporting vehicles and other goods to Port Helsinki, Finland, including:
- International shipping from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, Washington, and more!
- If a client’s automobile is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport it to the nearest port before it is shipped overseas.
- Roll-on/Roll-off (RoR0) services for running cars for a simple and affordable loading process and overseas shipment.
- Container shipping services for vintage and classic vehicles/ cars/ automobiles as well as non-runner autos.
- Customs clearance and export formalities taken care of our freight forwarding experts so that our clients don’t have to deal with it!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page