Overseas car transport services can be extremely helpful and affordable with a reliable international shipping company like K International.
K International can help you transport your contemporary, vintage, or classic automobiles safely and efficiently to Port Karachi, Pakistan from any port in the United States!
To ship toye vehicle overseas, international shipping companies will request a few things to continue with the shipment of your automobile. These include:
- Prepayment in full. The company is most likely in contact with a steamship line, and they cannot proceed until the shipment is paid for.
- A desired date of shipping, or date of arrival, so that the company can successfully schedule your shipment.
- Basic information about the shipper and the consignee (the person picking up the car at the destination). This includes full names, addresses in the U.S and in West Africa, and a picture i.d and EIN number.
- A Power of Attorney form that the company provides will need to be signed.
- Finally, the vehicle’s original title.
Once all of these documents are obtained, K International will help you ship your car to Pakistan!
For more information on K International’s shipping services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.