International construction equipment shipping overseas from the United States is a process that experienced shipping companies are well versed in. For clients shipping Caterpillar equipment to Egypt, the process can be easy, efficient, and hassle-free.
Transporting Kobelco/ Komatsu / Caterpillar / Hitachi products to Port Alexandria, Egypt from the United States can be effortless with a reliable and experienced international shipping company like K International.
By Maersk Line [CC BY-SA 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
There are many benefits to shipping cargo through Port Alexandria. Clients can find what they need with Port Alexandria’s six zones:
- First Zone: Used for general cargo handling.
- Second Zone: This zone primarily manages construction equipment shipping vessels. The four major types of activities in this zone include the handling of: unified cargoes including a Ro Ro and passenger terminal, stuffed bulk cargoes, and barge discharge.
- Third Zone: Used for handling general cargo and barge discharge.
- Fourth Zone: Used for handling containers, cement, coal, barge discharge, fertilizers, and general cargo.
- Fifth Zone: Used for handling: molasses, timber, some types of general cargoes, barge discharge, grains and flour.
- Sixth Zone (Oil Dock): Situated at the western boundaries of the port, is used for handling edible oil, oil products and for providing bunkers. It also includes berths used for handling livestock. The port does not include oil storage facilities, but oil berths are connected to a refinery through a 2 km long pipeline.
By Joost J. Bakker from IJmuiden [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and reach out to us on Skype kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today!