Groundhog Day and International Shipping!February 2, 2015
How to ship Internationally to port of Le Havre, France!!!February 4, 2015
If you are shipping cargo to South Korea, the port of Incheon is the port to ship through, and K international is the company to ship with!
This port offers many benefits, including:
- It is the second largest port in South Korea, and is located fairly close to the capital of Seoul.
- South Korea is the 4th largest economy in Asia.
- The port of Incheon is capable of handling 48 cargo vessels at the same time
Along with the notable features that port of Incheon offers, K International’s services will be sure to persuade you to ship internationally!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information on K International’s international shipping services call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or Skype us at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today!