How to Ship Vintage Cars to Port Zeebrugge, Belgium from the United States!April 4, 2016
International Shipping of Personal Effects to Port St. Petersburg, Russia with Container ShippingApril 5, 2016
Many international shipping customers worry about the process of transporting their automobiles overseas. However, with reliable company’s international automobile shipping services, the process can go by effortlessly.
- Prepayment in full. The company is most likely in contact with a steamship line, and they cannot proceed until the shipment is paid for.
- A desired date of shipping, or date of arrival, so that the company can successfully schedule your shipment.
- Basic information about the shipper and the consignee (the person picking up the car at the destination). This includes full names, addresses in the U.S and in West Africa, and a picture i.d and EIN number.
- A Power of Attorney form that the company provides will need to be signed.
- Finally, the vehicle’s original title.
For more information on K International’s shipping services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.