Shipping construction equipment overseas to Yemen from the United States can be easier than ever with a reliable international shipping company like K International.
Whether you are shipping Caterpillar, Kobelco, or Komatsu equipment, our construction equipment shipping services will help you!
There are many reasons why you should ship overseas to Yemen today, here are a few:
- The port of Hodeidah is made up of 8 berths and is capable of handling roll-on /roll-off (ro/ro) and container cargo
- the port of Hodeidah can handle several 10,000 ton ships at one time.
- The modern port was built inside a lagoon in order to protect ships from the Red Sea winds.
In addition, K International’s services should convince you:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped to Yemen!
For more information about K International’s services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or Skype us at kinternationalny.