Finally, we have the new champions of the World Cup 2014: Germany!
In an intense game between Germany and Argentina, the latter came out victorious after scoring a goal in extra time.
But what does this all have to do with us non-soccer playing, common folk? and what does this have to do with international shipping services?
Well, if you’ve ever wanted to ship a car abroad to Germany, now is your chance! K International Transport specializes in overseas car shipping services, and we can get your automobile to Port of Hamburg, Germany from anywhere in the United States.
- Inland door pick-up with open or enclosed car carrier from anywhere in the continental USA for delivery to the port of export
- USA export customs clearance and shipper’s export declaration filing
- Affordable international roll-on / roll-off car shipping to the port of Hamburg, Germany
- International container shipping to Germany from all major ports in the USA
- Professional car loading inside 20′ or 40′ container. We can load up to four vehicles in one container depending on size.
So utilize K International Transport’s international automobile shipping services today, to ship a car to port of Hamburg, Germany, from anywhere in the United States. Call us today at 212-267-6400, Skype us at kinternationalny, or email us at email@example.com. For an international shipping rate to Germany, visit our rate request page. Hope to speak to you soon, and again, congratulations Germany!!