If you are interested in shipping an automobile, or any other cargo, from the United States to Germany, a reliable international shipping company like K International can help you! Whether you are shipping a B&W, a pick-up truck, or a vintage Lexus, we can help!
|Port of Bremerhaven
No matter what type of car you are shipping, K International can get it to Bremerhaven, Germany, quickly and safely.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo, like a car with our international automobile shipping services!
- Hassle-free Construction Equipment shipping for all of your heavy machinery!
- and more!
- The Port of Bremerhaven is the 4th largest container port in Europe and the world’s 16th largest container port.
- The port offers storage space for 120,000 cars.
- The port offers a covered area for up to 45,000 cars.
- The port of Bremerhaven has 15 berths dedicated to overseas vehicle shipping car carriers.