Shipping construction equipment overseas seems like a stressful and difficult process. However, with K International’s construction equipment shipping services, shipping Caterpillar/ Kobelco/ Komatsu/ Hitachi equipment overseas can be easy and efficient.Some notable features of Port Manama, Bahrain include:
- The Khalifa Bin Salman port is equipped with the latest cargo screening technology including non-intrusive inspections and faster customs clearance.
- The Mina Salman port became a free port in 1958, allowing cost-effective entry of various international shipping services into the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The USA exports over $267 million worth of vehicles and $175 million worth of machinery to Bahrain every year.
- With direct access to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the port of Manama serves as a major global distribution center in the Middle East. The King Fahad Causeway links Bahrain with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia across the Arabian Gulf.
FNQ at en.wikipedia [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], from Wikimedia Commons
A reliable international shipping company
like K International is capable of taking care of transporting your construction of high-heavy equipment overseas to Bahrain quickly, safely, and for an affordable price.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If the cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport the cargo to a port before they are shipped overseas!
By ozz13x (Dump Truck) [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, reach out to us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny.