In recent years, many clients are transporting equipment from ports in the United States to virtually all ports around the world. With K International’s international heavy equipment shipping, we love to ship all types of equipment overseas to countries in Latin America, including Guatemala, Panama, Haiti, and the Dominican Republic.
Recently, many clients have been transporting electric generators to ports in Latin America, especially to Port Guatemala City, Port Manzanillo, and Port Au-Prince. An experienced and reliable international shipping company like K International can help!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from the United States to Guatemala, Panama, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, and other ports!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services to Latin America for you!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page!