Shipping from the Port of Halifax in eastern Canada is no trouble at all for a reliable international shipping company like K International, especially for clients with cargo closer to Port Halifax than to other ports in the United States. Clients don’t only have to rely on U.S Ports for their shipments.
- K International Transport can ship containers from the port of Halifax to several worldwide destinations and from rail connections in Toronto and Montreal!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services from Halifax for almost all cargo to most ports in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo such as automobiles, construction equipment and high-heavy machinery!
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
- and more!
For more information on K International’s international shipping services, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!