Did you know that the top three most popular countries in terms of exports from the United States are located in Africa and the Middle East? Do you know which ones?
If you guessed Nigeria, Ghana, and Saudi Arabia, you are correct!
So far in 2014, K International Transport has helped a large number of customers export automobiles and construction equipment to Nigeria, Ghana, Saudi Arabia, and more! North Africa and the Middle East are currently experiencing substantial economic growth, so now is the perfect time to ship overseas.
- Get you a quote for international shipping to your destination.
- Transport your automobile abroad to Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, or Ghana in a container with our overseas car shipping services
- Transfer your construction equipment and heavy machinery to these countries with our heavy equipment shipping services.
In addition, keep in mind our many special services, including
- Construction equipment and heavy machinery dismantling. We can dismantle bulldozers, excavators, drilling equipment, tractors, and more to ship from the United States.
- Overseas shipping services from most major United States ports, including ports in New York, Texas, South Carolina, California, Florida, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, and more!
- Inland transportation and trucking services. We can get your cargo from anywhere in the United States and bring it to a port before shipping it off internationally.
- Positioning ocean containers at your warehouse for loading 20′, 40′ and 40’high-cube containers
- Rigging services for heavy machinery including industrial machines, wire & wood cutting machinery and more.
So talk to K international Transport today for an international shipping company to reliably ship your cargo to Ghana, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, and any other country in Africa or Asia. Call us at 212-267-6400, reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny or send an email to email@example.com. If you need an international shipping rate to Nigeria, Ghana, or Saudi Arabia, visit our rate request page.