If first class on a flight still isn’t enough for you, you should try the Singapore to New York “suites class.” What’s the difference, you say? Well for one thing, a round-trip ticket costs around $18,000!
Are a flat screen t.v, champagne, and your own suite on a plane worth the money? At least you’ll never have to worry about leg room again!
|Posted to Flickr by Simon_sees|
However, if you don’t think you can spend $18,000 on this luxury, no worries! K International’s international shipping services are still affordable!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo, like a car with our international automobile shipping services!
- Containerized shipping with a reliable international shipping company
- and more!
Whether you want to ship to Singapore or anywhere else in the world, contact K International today for more information. Call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny