Nelson Mandela and Overseas Shipping to South Africa.February 11, 2015
Valentine’s Day, Ship Household Goods Overseas! (Russian)February 14, 2015
Located in West Africa, Togo is vital to the economies of surrounding countries. Some notable features of the port of Lome, Togo include:
- Lome is the capital city and major port in the country of Togo in West Africa
- Lome serves as a major transit point for international cargo going into surrounding countries
- The port of Lome has its own oil refinery and has over 1,752 meters of quay, allowing it to accommodate up to 10 vessels at one time.
- Lome services its landlocked neighbors Niger, Burkina Faso and Mali
- Container shipments account for approximately 52% of total shipping traffic. In addition to containers, construction equipment shipping is also popular with incoming roll-on / roll-off vessels
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today