Transporting vintage / classic automobiles from the United States to Germany is easy with a reliable international shipping company like K International. Whether you are shipping a B&W, a pick-up truck, or a vintage Lexus, we can help with our international automobile shipping services to Port Bremerhaven, Germany.
Port Bremerhaven has a lot to offer, including:
- The Port of Bremerhaven is the 4th largest container port in Europe and the world’s 16th largest container port.
- The port offers storage space for 120,000 cars / vehicles / automobiles
- The port offers a covered area for up to 45,000 cars.
- The port of Bremerhaven has 15 berths dedicated to overseas vehicle shipping car carriers.
By Garitzko (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more! No matter what type of car you are shipping, K International can get it to Bremerhaven, Germany
, quickly and safely.
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
By Brian Snelson from Hockley, Essex, England (Vintage truck Uploaded by Kobac) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information on what K International can do for you, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at email@example.com
, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page