Construction equipment shipping can seem complicated and stressful, but for clients relying on an experienced international shipping company like K International, the shipping process to Port Durban, South Africa is easy and affordable.
With K International’s construction equipment shipping services, we can help clients ship all types of Kobelco/ Caterpillar/ Komatsu/ Hitachi equipment to South Africa, including:
- Dump Trucks
- Water Trucks
- and more!
K International can offer many international shipping services that can help clients ship construction equipment overseas easily and efficiently:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to South Africa
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load the equipment for construction equipment shipping services!
- and more!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!