Shipping construction equipment overseas may seem like a stressful and difficult task to take on. However, with a reliable international shipping company like K International Transport, the process is hassle-free and affordable! We can help clients transport all types of equipment including excavators / dump trucks / tractor trailers / cranes / bulldozers to Port Jeddah, Saudi Arabia!
With K International’s international construction equipment shipping services clients can ship Caterpillar/ Komatsu/ Kobelco/ Volvo/ Hitachi equipment effortlessly. Some models we love to ship include:
- Caterpillar Landfill Compactors, 816K, 826K, and 836K
- Caterpillar Mini Excavators, 301.7 CR, 302.7D CR, and 305E2 CR
- Volvo Compact Wheel loader, L45H, L35G, and L20H
- Volvo Pipelayers, PL4809E, and PL3005E
- Hitachi Haul Trucks, EH3500AC-3, EH5000AC-3, and EH4000AC-3
- Kobelco Long Reach Excavators, SK210LC-10, SK260LC-10, and SK300LC-10 H&W
- Agricultural Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Equipment parts
- and virtually any other type of high-heavy equipment
However, international construction shipping to Port Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is not limited to the above-listed models. In fact, K International Transport can help shippers transport virtually any type of construction equipment, no matter the size or weight.
No matter where our client or the equipment is located in the United States, K International Transport can ship it from New York, Maryland, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, Washington, or any other American port. Often, clients are unable to transport their Kobelco, Caterpillar, Hitachi, or Komatsu equipment to the port of origin in the United States because of its size and weight. In these cases, K International Transport can enlist the services of a reliable inland trucking and transportation company. The ground transportation company can deliver the equipment from the client’s door to the port safely and efficiently.
Before you ship, you must submit all the necessary documentation to ensure that the international construction equipment shipping process can begin and end successfully.
- First, shippers must submit a power of attorney form, which will legally allow K International Transport to handle the shipment to Port Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- A bill of lading is also required. It allows the consignee to take possession of the equipment once it arrives in the Middle East.
- Certificates of title for each piece of equipment must be provided as well. Certificates of title prove ownership of the equipment being shipped.
- Last but not least, shippers must provide their identification and the identification of the consignee. This includes copies of photo IDs, and domestic and international addresses.
Once these documents are received by K International Transport, shippers can let us know of their preferred time frame for shipment and we will schedule it for a date that is agreeable with the shipper’s schedule.
After the documentation process of the shipment, shippers will have to decide, with the help of K International Transport, which method of shipping is best for their cargo. Construction equipment can be shipped via roll-on/roll-off (RORO) vessels or by a 20-foot or 40-foot container. RORO is most common for towable and self-propelling equipment because the equipment can simply be driven onto and off of the vessel, rather than being loaded in more complicated and costly ways. Containers are great for static equipment and for shipment to ports that do not have RORO capabilities. Construction equipment that can be dismantled would be loaded into 20-foot or 40-foot containers and reassembled when it arrives overseas. Often, this option can provide savings to shippers in the form of lower freight costs and duty rates. However, shippers may have to dismantle and reassemble the equipment themselves, or otherwise pay for dismantling services. Equipment that exceeds the width and height for a container can be transported on a flat rack container. Flat racks only have two sides, so the bulky equipment can stick out of the container during transport. No matter what the situation is, a reliable international shipping company like K International Transport can help shippers find the best mode of overseas transportation for construction equipment.
- International shipping from any port in the U.S including New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, California, Texas, and more!
- Inland trucking and transportation services if the equipment is outside of a port city.
- Ro/Ro shipping to get your wheeled and self-propelled equipment to Port Jeddah, Saudi Arabia quickly and safely.
- Container shipping for non-propelled or non-wheeled equipment.
- We’ll help you take care of export formalities from your port of choice.
- And we’ll advise you about customs clearance in Saudi Arabia.
- K International Transport will give you the most affordable price for transporting your equipment to Port Jeddah.
- Consistent communication and advising throughout the international shipping process.
- Inform clients of all regulations and requirements in the domestic port and Port Jeddah, including cleaning and dismantling obligations.
- Your cargo will arrive in Jeddah quickly and safely!
With a reliable international shipping company like K International Transport, transporting heavy construction equipment from Kobelco/Komatsu/Hitachi/Caterpillar/Volvo and other brands, including excavators, bulldozers, cranes, and more to Port Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is hassle-free and affordable. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page today! Call us at 212-267-6400 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. We look forward to working with you!