With a reliable international shipping company like K International, transporting all cargo to Port Rio De Janeiro, Brazil is easy, efficient, affordable, and hassle-free for all clients. This includes transport high-heavy equipment overseas via roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) or container shipping.
K International’s international construction equipment shipping services can help clients transport Komatsu/ Caterpillar/ Kobelco/ Hitachi equipment overseas to Brazil from the United States!
With K International’s international shipping services, shipping overseas can be hassle-free!
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo including containers from ports in the United States to virtually all ports in the world.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!