With a reliable international shipping company, shipping construction equipment overseas to Angola, and anywhere else in West Africa and the Middle East, is easy and hassle-free. K International can transport high-heavy Kobelco / Komatsu / Caterpillar / Hitachi equipment from any port in the United States to Angola today!
With K International’s construction equipment shipping services, clients can ship cranes/ bulldozers/ dump trucks/ and more overseas to Port Luanda efficiently and for an affordable price. K International has experience transporting high-heavy construction equipment, including bulldozers, tractor trailers, excavators, stone trenchers, dump trucks, stonecutters, cranes, and more, so the process will go off without a hitch.
K International can offer clients numerous international shipping services for transporting equipment to Port Luanda:
- K International Transport can ship cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If the cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport all cargo to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services for wheeled cargo.
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load the Kobelco / Komatsu / Hitachi / Caterpillar equipment for construction equipment shipping services onto the vessel!
- and more!
For more information about K International, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request page.