With a reliable and trustworthy international shipping company, transporting cargo to Port Lima, Peru from any port in the United States is easy, efficient, and affordable. With K International, clients can transport cars / automobiles / vehicles, construction equipment, personal effects via container, and more!
With a reliable freight forwarding company with time-tested international shipping services and a trustworthy port, the shipping process will go without a hinge. Some notable features for the port of Lima, Peru include:
- Port Lima, Peru / Port Callao has been expanding since 1991. Container traffic has increased from approximately 104,000 TEU to 887,035 TEU in 2005.
- Although Callao is actually a separate city with around 700,000 inhabitants, it is often considered a part of greater Lima. This is why the port is called Port Lima or Port Callao interchangeably.
- In the 16th and 17th centuries, the port was an important hub for the Spanish Empire in South America, and would frequently have to resist pirate attacks during that time.
- By the mid 20th century, Port Callao was known as one of the centers of coca-based products world-wide.
K International can offer many international shipping services for the transport of personal effects and furniture overseas to Callao, Peru, including:
- Shipping a 20′, 40′, or 45′ container (depending the size and quantity of your cargo) overseas to Port Callao
- Shipping out of any port in the United States, including from those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, California, Washington, or more!
- Help with loading and unloading the container in the U.S port and in Callao upon arrival.
- Customs Clearance and export formalities in the United States
For more information about the port of Lima and international shipping services to Peru, visit our rate request page to receive an international car, high heavy, construction equipment and container shipping quote or to receive more information on our international shipping services.