With a reliable international shipping company like K International, shipping oversea to Port Callao, Peru is easy and efficient!
With the help of K International, as well as the efficiency of Port Callao, Peru, the shipping process can be hassle-free and affordable. A few notable features of Port Callao include:
- Since the enactment of the PTPA international shipping services to Peru from the United States increased by over 400%.
- In addition to handling container cargo, the port also has facilities for roll-on / roll-off vessels allowing for the shipment of oversized and rolling cargo such as trucks, buses, cars, construction equipment and heavy machinery into Callao, Peru from the USA and other countries.
- The Ferrocarril Central Andino Railway connects the port of Callao with the capital city of Lima and interior Peru, thus providing extended international shipping services within Peru. The railway is currently the 2nd highest railroad in the world.
By SteKrueBe (Own work) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0) or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html)], via Wikimedia Commons
K International can offer many international shipping services
for the transport of automobiles / cars / vehicles and heavy equipment to Callao, Peru, including:
- Shipping a 20′, 40′, or 45′ container (depending the size and quantity of your cargo) overseas to Port Callao.
- Shipping out of any port in the United States, including from those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Texas, California, Washington, or more!
- Help with loading and unloading the container in the U.S port and in Callao upon arrival.
- Customs Clearance and export formalities in the United States
By Danny Cornelissen (http://www.portpictures.nl) [Attribution], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400
, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or Skype us at kinternationalny
. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request
page for a shipping quote.