With the combination of a reliable international shipping company and an efficient port, transporting all types of cargo to Tin Can Island, Nigeria is easy and affordable! This port can provide:
- 5 vehicle parks for international car shipping services – each able to accommodate 6000 cars at a time
- Tin Can has its own electricity supply power station with seven sub-stations throughout the port
- Tin Can is a self-contained international shipping port entered through Badagry Creek via a 200m wide channel
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today