Most international shipping companies offer roll-on/roll-off (ro/ro) shipping services to make shipping your cargo fast and efficient.
But what is ro/ro shipping?
Ro/ro vessels have built-in ramps that allow cargo to be wheeled on and off the vessel when in a port. This makes shipping all types of wheeled cargo easy and efficient, including
- Automobiles that can be shipped with overseas car transport services
- Boats shipped with international boat shipping services
- and some construction equipment with construction equipment shipping services
Ro/ro shipping allows you to safely ship your cargo with a number of services, including
- International shipping services to any country in Asia, Africa, Europe, or South America through all ports in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- Inland trucking and transportation services. If your cargo is not located in a port city, we can get it there in no time!
- Containerized shipping to ship almost all of your cargo if you decide to not use the roll-on/roll-off method!
International shipping companies, like K International Transport, can offer you all of these services, and more! So call K International today at 212-267-6400, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Skype us at kinternationalny. Visit our rate request page for an international shipping rate.