Because of the high frequency of earthquakes that hit Haiti, there is always a demand for construction equipment. With a reliable international shipping company like K International, transporting construction equipment from brands like Komatsu / Caterpillar / Kobelco is easy, efficient, and affordable!
- Port Au Prince is Haiti’s main shipping port
- the port can handle containers and all roll-on/roll-off cargo, including construction equipment shipping.
- The Port can handle around 600 containers a day
- Port Au Prince handles 90% of shipping to Haiti.
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your construction equipment for you!
- and more!