With the help of a reliable and experienced international shipping company as well as an efficient port, international shipping to Qatar, or anywhere on the Persian Gulf, is easier and more affordable. Whether clients are shipping an automobile / vehicle / car, construction equipment, or other containerized goods, K International can help them transport their cargo to Port Doha, Qatar.
Some notable features of the port include:
- After the proposed renovations to Port Doha, the port is said to be able to accept an increased annual container throughput of about six million TEUs.
- Environmental protection is said to be a priority while building and reconstructing the new port, so as not to damage the surrounding ecosystems.
- The port reconstruction led to a changed name for the port, from Doha to Hamad, and will further open up ocean freight traffic into Qatar.
By Erick Irani from Doha (Old Doha Port) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
Rodrigo SanSs [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
For more information, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate, visit our rate request today!