International Construction Equipment Shipping is easy, efficient, and reliable with a trustworthy international shipping company. K International can help clients transport all types of equipment to Port Lome, Togo, including: bulldozers, cranes, tractor trailers, dump trucks, excavators, and more!
Located in West Africa, Togo is vital to the economies of surrounding countries. Some notable features of the port of Lome, Togo include:
- Lome is the capital city and major port in the country of Togo in West Africa
- Lome serves as a major transit point for international cargo going into surrounding countries
- The port of Lome has its own oil refinery and has over 1,752 meters of quay, allowing it to accommodate up to 10 vessels at one time.
- Lome services its landlocked neighbors Niger, Burkina Faso and Mali
- Container shipments account for approximately 52% of total shipping traffic. In addition to containers, construction equipment shipping is also popular with incoming roll-on / roll-off vessels
For more information about international shipping, call us at 212-267-6400, email us at email@example.com, or reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. For an international shipping rate request, visit our rate request page today