Back from Military Services and need your car? International Automobile Shipping today!

Are you

  • An officer in the United States military?
  •  Returning home after your military service in another country? 
  • In need of your car and need to ship it back to America with overseas car transport services? 

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, K International Transport can help you!  

Many military members’ cars are currently located in Germany, where they will need to be sent back to the United States. If you have this problem, a reliable international shipping company like K International Transport can solve it. 

We will 

  • move your automobile from a warehouse to a port in Germany before shipping it overseas.
  • Load your vehicle onto a vessel with roll-on/roll-off shipping, or into a container for additional insurance. 
  • Send it abroad with international automobile shipping, to a port in the United States that is closest to you. These can include ports in New York, Virginia, Maryland, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more. 

Port of Bremerhaven, Germany

Just remember:

  1. the car has to be a United States return vehicle
  2. the car has to have a valid USA title

Now you don’t have to worry about getting your automobile back to America safely: K International Transport can get the job done! Call us today at 212-267-6400, Skype us at kinternationalny, or email us at