Shipping cargo from the United States to any country in the world is easy to do once you know the proper port to ship from. Like any reliable international shipping company can tell you, some ports specialize in container shipping while others are known for roll-on/roll-off shipping.
Some of these U.S ports are:
- Baltimore, MD
- Charleston, SC
- New York, NY
- Jacksonville, FL
- Galveston, TX
- Long Beach, CA
|taken by user Urban
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more!
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas!
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo
- Rigging and Dismantling services. We’ll even load your equipment for construction equipment shipping services for you!
- and more!