Reliable international shipping companies can offer all kinds of shipping services for transport of cargo overseas from any port in the United States. Shipping construction equipment to Port Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, is no different.
K International can offer many international construction equipment shipping services for transporting large cargo to Tanzania. These include:
- Transporting cargo from any port in the United States, including New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, Texas, California, and more!
- Roll-on/roll-off and container shipping, depending on the nature and size of the cargo involved.
- Trucking and transportation services if your cargo is not located in a port city.
- Rigging and dismantling services for packing your cargo.
- Customs clearance and export formalities in the destination port as well as the export port.
|Alf van Beem
Knowing that a reliable international shipping company is by your side, one question remains: why ship Caterpillar equipment?
Caterpillar is an American corporation that produces all types of construction equipment, including bulldozers, cranes, dump trucks, water trucks, and more! For an affordable price, and a market with constant demand for construction equipment, purchasing and transporting Caterpillar products to Tanzania is a piece of cake!