Shipping construction equipment overseas seems like a stressful and difficult process. However, with K International Transport’s international construction equipment shipping services, shipping Caterpillar, Kobelco, Komatsu, and Hitachi equipment overseas can be easy and efficient. K International Transport is a respected freight forwarder that has decades of experience transporting construction equipment, no matter the dimensions, model, or brand of the equipment. We love to ship bulldozers, cranes, excavators, dump trucks, tractor-trailers, and the following types of heavy equipment to Port Manama, Bahrain:
- Volvo Compact Wheel loaders, L45H, L35G, and L20H
- Caterpillar Mini Excavators, 301.7 CR, 302.7D CR, and 305E2 CR
- Agricultural equipment
- Volvo Pipelayers, PL4809E, and PL3005E
- Hitachi Haul Trucks, EH3500AC-3, EH5000AC-3, and EH4000AC-3
- Equipment parts
- Caterpillar Landfill Compactors, 816K, 826K, and 836K
- Kobelco Long Reach Excavators, SK210LC-10, SK260LC-10, and SK300LC-10 H&W
- Mining equipment
The above-listed models of construction and high heavy equipment are just examples; K International Transport can ship virtually any type of equipment and heavy cargo. Contact K International Transport today so we can transport your heavy, large, and oversized cargo.
Cargo Shipping Options
A reliable international shipping company like K International Transport can take care of transporting your construction or high-heavy equipment overseas to Bahrain quickly, safely, and for an affordable price. Clients can opt to ship construction equipment via roll-on/ roll-off (RO/RO) vessels or by container or flat rack. When deciding between these options, consider whether the equipment is wheeled, how big it is, and whether it needs to be dismantled before shipping. RO/RO is possible only for towable, wheeled, and self-propelled equipment. With RO/RO, the equipment can simply be driven on or off the vessel.
Clients choose containers for static equipment that cannot be transported by RO/RO shipping. The client can arrange for dismantling services, and the equipment can be loaded onto a 20 -foot or 40 -foot container and reassembled when it arrives. Although this option can save shippers money, shippers will have to dismantle and reassemble the equipment themselves. Finally, flat racks are used for equipment that exceeds the maximum possible dimensions for a container. Flat racks have only two sides, allowing the equipment to stick out during transport. Regardless of how big the high-heavy equipment is and what capabilities it has, K International Transport can help clients transport it to Port Manama, Bahrain, with our international construction shipping services. K International Transport also offers the following international shipping services:
- K International Transport can ship your cargo from any port in the United States, including those in New York, Maryland, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, and more.
- If your cargo is located outside of a port city, K International Transport offers inland trucking and transportation services to transport your belongings to a port before they are shipped overseas.
- International shipping services for almost all cargo to any country in Asia, South America, Africa, and Europe.
- Roll-on/roll-off services if you are shipping wheeled cargo.
- Helpful advice and support throughout the shipping process.
- And more!
Required Documentation for Overseas Shipping to Bahrain
The final step before finally sending off the shipment to Bahrain is submitting all the necessary payments, paperwork, and information. K International Transport, along with customs and shipping regulations, requires the following:
- Prepayment in full
- A signed power of attorney form
- A bill of lading
- The certificates of title for each piece of equipment shipped
- A copy of the shipper’s identification documents
- A copy of the consignee’s identification documents
- The shipper’s address in the United States and abroad
- The client’s preferred shipping schedule
After all the documents are prepared and the equipment is ready to be shipped, clients working with K International Transport can request a price quote for the shipment. To get a quote, visit the rate request page or contact K International Transport directly by phone, email, or Skype. For an accurate quote, you should know the dimensions of the equipment (height, width, and length), the weight of the equipment, and the year, make, and model of the equipment. You should also have an idea about which method you may want to use (RO/RO or container), and whether you will need inland trucking and transportation services for door-to-port transport or dismantling services.
Reliable Overseas Shipping for Construction Equipment
Once K International Transport gives you the lowest possible rate for your equipment, you can proceed with the shipment by telling an agent your preferred schedule for export, submitting the necessary documents, and paying the price in full. With a reliable international shipping company like K International, transporting heavy construction equipment from Kobelco/Komatsu/Hitachi/Caterpillar, including excavators, bulldozers, cranes, and more, is hassle-free and affordable. Call us at 212-267-6400 or send us an email at email@example.com. You can also reach out to us on Skype at kinternationalny. We look forward to working with you!